Estate Agents in Bexhill-on-Sea
Find a property to buy or rent
Collington Avenue, Bexhill-on-Sea - Sold£214,950Easy Let and Sale present a WELL PRESENTED flat situated just a ten minute walk away from Collington TRAIN STATION. The property, located on the GROUND FLOOR of a purpose built block is flooded with NATURAL LIGHT throughout with a BRIGHT SOUTH FACING living room and TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS.
- Ground floor flat
- Two double bedrooms
- Single car garage
- Communal gardens
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Type: Flat / Apartment
Houses For Sale in Bexhill-on-Sea
Situated just outside of Hastings, Bexhill-on-Sea offers a more relaxed pace of life for those who want to live on the outskirts of the hustle and bustle of city life. With great transport links to both Hastings and Brighton, properties for sale in Bexhill are always in demand, and here at Easy Let & Sale, we’re delighted to bring you some of the very best properties in the area.
Bexhill-on-Sea is just a stone’s throw from the great British seaside and is home to a huge array of historical buildings, including the likes of Edwardian and Victorian architecture. We can’t stress enough that this area really does have something for everyone, whether you’re a first-time buyer looking to get onto the property ladder, or searching for a home in a quieter area of the UK, Bexhill-on-Sea is sure to offer you what you require.
We’re pleased to have a range of properties for sale in Bexhill, and we are sure to have something suitable for all requirements!
How We Find The Right Property In Bexhill For You
Searching for your dream property couldn’t be easier when you choose to utilise Easy Let & Sales’ services. We take the time to understand exactly what you’re looking for from your next property, and will alert you as soon as any properties matching your requirements become available.
Once we find the right property for you, we’ll arrange a viewing, and one of our experts will accompany you to the property, helping you to find out everything and anything you need to know about the house and surrounding area.
We pride ourselves on providing fantastic service from our first interaction with you, right through to handing the keys over on completion day. No matter what you need from us, we will always be there to give you guidance and advice.
Contact Us to Find Your Next Home
In your quest to buy property in Bexhill-on-Sea, Easy Let & Sale are here to make your purchasing journey as smooth as possible. From the moment you choose to search for your home with us, you will benefit from a hands-on approach from our team of experienced agents. This includes:
- Alerts from us on any homes for sale that we feel match your requirements, and if you do wish to view any properties presented to you, we will arrange a viewing to fit around your schedule.
- During your visit to the property, a member of Easy Let & Sale we will be on hand to answer any questions you may have regarding the property and the surrounding area.
- Once you are confident you’ve found the perfect home, all you need to do is let us know, and we’ll handle all of the negotiations between you and the seller of the property.
- You can rest assured that we will be with you every step of the way, right from your initial inquiry to handing over the keys to your brand-new home in Bexhill.
- Most mortgage providers will require you to undertake a detailed survey on the property to check for any issues with the home. This can be an extremely stressful process when purchasing a home, so we take great pride in ensuring that it is done in a timely and efficient manner.
- We will inform you when we receive confirmation of completion, and we will be there to hand you the keys to your new home.
There’s no doubt that we can help find the perfect home for you and your family’s requirements. If you want to look further afield, we can also offer help via our estate agents in St Leonards-on-Sea and our estate agents in Hastings.
Please feel free to get in touch if you would like to find out more about any of the properties for sale in Bexhill, or if you would like to book a viewing. You can contact our Hastings branch by calling 01424 447 080 today, or simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible. If you’re pressed for time, you can even use our simple online contact form, it only takes a minute to fill out!