Estate Agents in Brighton
Find a property to buy or rent
Easylet & Sale as Your Estate Agents in Brighton
The team here at Easylet & Sale have been helping clients find their dream home since 2001 and have recently expanded our services to cover the Brighton area. With some of the best estate agents in Brighton, we are proud to offer you our services in your quest to find your next home. What sets us apart is our dedicated team of agents who go above and beyond to help all our clients find their ideal homes. Not only are our estate agents in Brighton incredibly hard-working, but they are also experts in the field and know Brighton like the backs of their hands. So, whether you are looking for residential, rural or central property, our agents will know just where to look. Our team are also expert letting agents in Brighton and can assist those looking to rent or lease a property.
In addition, at Easylet & Sale, our portfolio of high-quality property includes a diverse range of properties, with variations in bedroom number, amenities and price. If you are looking for a family property with a garden and off road parking near schools, or a two bedroom flat in the heart of the city, our estate agents in Brighton can help.
As a friendly team, who want to help you as much as we can, our number one goal is to make the buying process as hassle-free for you as possible. This applies to all our customers, whether you are first time buyers or this is your 10th property purchase. We make sure that our customer service is second to none, and that our clients come first.
If you aren’t at the buying stage yet but are looking to sell your property, our estate agents in Brighton can also help. See our selling page for details on our services, and to learn how we can help you.
If you are looking for homes for sale in Brighton, but with no success, Easylet & Sale can accelerate your search and find that perfect match. All you need to do is contact our team, and we can get the ball rolling for you.
Purchase a Property in Brighton with Easylet & Sale
In your quest to find your next home from property to buy in Brighton, Easylet & Sale are here to make your purchasing journey as smooth as possible. We’re here to do all the heavy lifting, so you can focus on the things that matter most to you. A member of our friendly team will be with you every step of the way to guarantee you have the best possible experience when buying your new home in Brighton. From the moment you choose to search for your home with us, you will benefit from a hands-on approach from our team of experienced estate agents. This includes:
- Alerts from us on any properties in Brighton we feel match your requirements, and if you do wish to view any properties presented to you, we will arrange a viewing to fit around your schedule.
- During your visit to the property, a member of Easylet & Sale we will be on hand to answer any questions you may have regarding the property and the surrounding area.
- Once you are confident you’ve found the perfect home, all you need to do is let us know, and we’ll handle all of the negotiations between you and the seller of the property.
- You can rest assured that we will be with you every step of the way, right from your initial inquiry to handing over the keys to your brand-new home in Brighton.
- Most mortgage providers will require you to undertake a detailed survey on the property to check for any issues with the home. This can be an extremely stressful process when purchasing a home, so we take great pride in ensuring that it is done in a timely and efficient manner.
For more information regarding our services for prospective buyers see our dedicated buyers page for those looking at homes for sale in Brighton.
Get in Touch with Easylet & Sale
With Easylet & Sale, purchasing a home couldn’t be simpler, our estate agents in Brighton are here to take all the stress off of your shoulders. If you are looking to purchase a property in the Brighton area, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly team of experts at our Brighton branch by calling 01273 236 547, emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or filling in our simple contact form online. We look forward to hearing from you very soon.